Switzerland -German-Czech -Austria
5-Day Central Europe Tour Package: Zurich to Vienna
- Min 2 Passengers
5-Day Central Europe Tour Package: Zurich to Viena
Departures : All Sundays
Click on a day to see more details
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll begin our phenomenal Central Europe tour from Zurich, heading out of the city to visit the gorgeous Lake Zurich for some of the best photo opportunities of the day.
From here we'll head out into the countryside to Schaffhausen to see Rhine Falls, one of the most majestic waterfalls in Switzerland.
Traveling along mountain roads, we'll cross the German border and enter the enchanting Black Forest on our way to see Lake Titisee. Here you can enjoy an optional lunch (own expense) by the lake of pork knuckle and authentic black forest cake.
In the evening we'll arrive in Frankfurt, one of the most astounding cities in Germany.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll start our day trip from Germany to the Czech Republic, reaching the Czech border in the early afternoon and Prague by dusk. This stunning gem of Europe is a wonderful mixture of classical architecture and modern developments.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll introduce you to illustrious Prague with a scenic walking tour along the coronation path of the kings and queens of old Bohemia. From Castle Hill in the Hradcany District we'll begin our tour.
First we'll visit Prague Castle, home to the president of the republic and one of the largest castles in the world. All admissions are included, as well as a ticket to the Golden Lane, a street of 11 historic houses situated inside the castle complex, and the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral.
Next, we'll step across Charles Bridge and enter the old quarter where we'll encounter the world famous Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, which has played host to both uprisings and executions, and remains the political and cultural heart of the city to this day.
After lunch in the square (own expense), we'll bid adieu to Prague as we continue our journey to Slovakia and enter the gorgeous capital of Bratislava. Upon arrival we'll take a sightseeing tour to see St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak National Theater (old opera house) and Old Town Hall.
We'll stay in (or near) Bratislava overnight.
Summary of The Day: Following a scrumptious breakfast we'll travel from Slovakia to Hungary and visit its capital, Bucharest.
Here we'll take a sightseeing tour to discover Heroes' Square, which features statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars alongside numerous other national leaders, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Hungarian Parliament Building, Elisabeth Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, and Matthias Church.
After discovering the city by land, take an optional Danube River cruise to explore the city with a scenic boat ride (own expense)
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll begin the next leg of our journey was we enter Austria and begin our tour of the capital, Vienna. We'll see the stunning Schonbrunn Palace, former summer residence of the Imperial family and preferred living quarters of Empress Maria Theresa
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Simple breakfast (coffee or tea, juice and bread)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Mandatory Service Fee - min. EUR 5.00/day per person, payable to the guide on Day 1 (min. EUR 7.00/day per person effective January 1, 2018)
Mandatory City Tax (pay prior to entering the city):
- Prague entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Vienna entrance tax: EUR 5.00/person
- Airport pick-up, drop-off
- All personal expenses and additional hotel services
- Lunch and dinner
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- Prague Castle: EUR 13.00/person(Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, Golden Lane and St. Vitus Cathedral)
- Danube River Cruise: EUR 20.00/Person
- Fisherman’s Bastion: EUR 3.00/person
- Matthias Church: EUR 8.00/person
- Hungary Folklore Show + Dinner: EUR 50.00/Person
- Schonbrunn Palace: EUR 14.2/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Enter the number of passengers into the box